Thursday, May 7, 2015

5/7/15-3D Rain Dancer


A friend gave me this pillow for my birthday 3 years ago. I am still learning.

Today I'm beginning to wonder if I may be an eternal rain dancer. Pessimist or acceptance? It feels a bit of both.

I think it is because they took me off the Aricept, but I feel Disoriented, Dense and Dumb, unable to process sequential thoughts. It's like someone types a URL, but then doesn't hit send so nothing happens.

I'm staying close to home today, doing a lot of snuggling with the furbabies. They like it, and I am blessed to be able to do so. No long walks for us today. I fear venturing out too far. It is on days like this when my mind plays tricks on me and types in its own URL and then something weird happens... I fall, or days get mixed up, or milk becomes coffee. Who knows. Evidently anything is game.

So far today, none of that - gratefully. But, I'm not doing anything either - unfortunately. If I pushed it, I'm quite certain I would short-circuit. So, I'll take it easy and maybe even take a nap. Maybe my brain will reboot - hopefully.

I meet with the PA tomorrow for a med review. Timely. Transport will pick me up in the morning. How awesome is that? I am so blessed.

The new title, Rain Dancer, is growing on me. If I end up living in a home, maybe I can find a way to still use my God-given talent. This guy did (click here). Isn't he awe-mazing? Today, he is my inspiration, and why I pushed through to write this post.

Now I'm going to take a nap, or dance in the rain. Life is good always, nmw. Namaste.


3 comments :

  1. YOU are awe-inspiring Debra! You have many earth angels and friends that love you no matter what. I hope you can find fun dancing in the rain. Love you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally amazing story of the typist and his life. hope you don't have to dance in the rain today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depression sucks. much love for you Debra, Tracy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thank you!