Sunday, June 21, 2015

6/21/15-Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day to the man I never knew. My birth father took his life when I was 10 months young. I look just like him. And seemingly inexplicably, I love him. I am grateful for the relatives I have through him. They are some of the most wonderful, most kind and loving people I have ever met. And we didn't even meet until 2012. Well, except for my cousins through his half-siblings. I met them when I was 13 and the same goes.

And Happy Father's Day to the only man I ever willingly called Dad. To this day, the best man I've ever known, and I miss him to my core.



This picture was taken in 2010, our last Christmas together. If I had only known.

Life can change on a dime. Shower the world with love. Be love. I love you.

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment :

  1. you do look just like your birth dad and i love the pic of you and your dad, red is your color... you were blessed to have that second dad that loved you.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thank you!